Bluewater Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM HEAD HONCHO

3 posters

Go down

I AM HEAD HONCHO Empty I AM HEAD HONCHO

Post  Website Coordinator Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:26 am

I AM HEAD HONCHO IN MY ROLE AS ADMINISTRATOR OF THE WEBSITE. I am not attempting to hide my identity in any way. I have no ulterior motives. I am a long-time volunteer for this community who wants nothing more than to protect and preserve our association.

I am a member of another website community for people who attended Paris American High School. The lady who administers the website is called Head Honcho so when I had to choose a name for my role, I thought of her. I thought it was cute. I had no ulterior motives and meant nothing by my choice. In the current climate of neighbor and friend turning on neighbor and friend (and long-time volunteers), people actually believe I am some sort of evil entity trying to conceal my identity and I must have ulterior motives up the ying-yang? Get real.

Pam Wentworth

Website Coordinator
Admin

https://bluewaterlakeanna.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I AM HEAD HONCHO Empty Head Honcho

Post  Jim Kundreskas Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 pm

If I, in any way, have besmerched the good name of Pam Wentworth ... I give my wholehearted and unequivocal apology. This young lady has given countless hours of her private time to better Bluewater and I applaud her efforts. If I, in any way, have ever remotely suggested something to the contrary, then I now apologize.
I only just wanted to know who "Head Honcho" was.
Jim Kundreskas

Jim Kundreskas

Back to top Go down

I AM HEAD HONCHO Empty Am I young?

Post  pamwent Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Thanks, Jim.

pamwent

Back to top Go down

I AM HEAD HONCHO Empty Re: I AM HEAD HONCHO

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down